If you’ve made it onto this page, well done! Fear not, this is not a lengthy read. We have detailed our terms here for your benefit as well as ours.
Your order for our product will be accepted upon payment of a non-refundable deposit and on the conditions set out below:
• your deposit is non-refundable;
• the balance is to be paid within 14 calendar days of you being notified that your order has been completed;
• the product forming your order will remain the property of SC Relics Guitars until such time as you have paid all outstanding balances
• the product will not be despatched until the outstanding balance is paid in full;
• in the event that payment of any outstanding balance is not forthcoming within 30 calendar days of you being notified that your order has been completed we will;
– sell the product to another customer at the best possible market price;
– retain your deposit; and
– require payment from you of the difference between the price achieved from selling the product to another customer and the balance outstanding from your order.
On non commissioned orders (stock available directly from our own inventory) we adhere to the distance selling regulations.
In the event that you wish to return an item purchased from our inventory please contact us prior to shipping. We will issue a refund for the item, minus shipping costs once we have received the goods in question. Returned items must be in unaltered condition to be eligible for a refund.
Custom orders and/or commissions are exempt from the provisions of the distance selling regulations although your other statutory rights are unaffected.