Over the course of our brief history, the demand for our products and services has grown at an exceptional rate. Much to our surprise, we were asked to start building full SC Relics guitars….. so we did.
Not wanting to compromise on quality our mission was to build premium nitro finished guitars that only got better with age and that is exactly what we are doing. Due to our meticulous approach you can be assured that we dont stop thinking about and perfecting your new guitar until it is in its case for shipping.
We have, since the start, favoured our UK based suppliers, friends and fellow specialists to help us create the guitars you see below. Working closely with these brands means we can deliver you an instrument that looks, feels and sounds like a guitar that will never leave your collection. Due to the nature of the finishing process, you will also have a guitar that, in 20 years time, will also look, feel and sound 20+ years old. We fully dress and wear in our necks for that vintage vibe and our nitro is sprayed thin to age quickly.
Our specs include…
- Ash or alder bodies
- 2 piece
- Bound or unbound
- Necks usually modern C profile with a 9.5″ radius and medium jumbo frets in either maple or rosewood
- SC Relics headstock shape and branding
- Gotoh hardware throughout
- CRL switches
- CTS pots
- Switchcraft jacks
- Bone nut
- UK made pickups by Radioshop, Mojo, Montys, Bare Knuckle
- Paper in oil caps with treble bleeds
- Cloth push back wiring
- Gator hardcase
- COA and case candy
- T based builds start at £1600
- S based builds start at £1650
- Offset based builds start at £1650
If you want to talk to us about starting a build just drop us a message , we will be delighted to hear from you.
Below are some of the builds we have completed, we hope you enjoy them.